Welcome to join a global audience of more than 350 million players, MAG Interactive, where we take fun seriously.
We really value your feedback, go to https://www.maginteractive.com and say what's on your mind!
1. Complaint and Disputes
Please contact us immediately using our contact email@example.com: (a) have any questions, complaints, claims or concerns about content which appears in our Games, in relation to our Virtual Items or in relation to MAG generally; or (b) believe that any act or omission by MAG or one of our players is in breach of applicable law. MAG will then consider your concerns and decide whether to take action and whether or not any other player has in MAG’s opinion, breached any of these Terms. MAG will endeavor to inform you of the outcome of any review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint. We both acknowledge that Platform providers have no obligation whatsoever to investigate, settle, defend or discharge any disputes in relation to the intellectual property of the Games. The right to complain of a defect in the Games or Virtual Items ends after three years.
2. User conduct and content
2.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
2.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or using our Services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
2.3 Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user (“Content”). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
2.4 You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another's privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
2.5 You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Services);
- disguise, anonymise or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or to send unsolicited communications;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games or any other part of our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- 'harvest', 'scrape' or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to 'pixel tags' cookies, graphics interchange formats ('gifs') or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as 'spyware' or 'pcms' (passive collection mechanisms);
- sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account, Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods;
- disrupt the normal flow of a Game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players' ability to compete fairly when playing our Games or engaging in real time exchanges;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms; or
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
If you are concerned that someone else is not complying with any part of these terms, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.6 We do not control Content posted on our Services by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when using our Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services.
2.7 We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.
2.8 You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
3. Playing our Games with other users
3.1 Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users. You may be able to:
3.1.1 choose to play against another user or to play socially with another user whom MAG selects for you, or
3.1.2 play against, or play socially with, one of your contacts on a platform or social network which you have allowed our Games to interact with. Some of our Games may also allow you to search for your friends (for example, by email address) in order to find them to play against or play socially with. We may also display the display names of your past opponents so that you can easily find them to play again.
3.2 Where MAG selects another user for you, we may either select at random or use such criteria as we see fit to select your opponent (for example, your past scores, your country, or the level you have reached in the Game or your other gameplay activity).
3.3 By accessing and/or playing our Games you agree that your display name, scores, avatar, country location, online/offline status and other related details may be displayed in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you, including (without limitation) to other users in our games or within our marketing.
4. Your breach of these terms
4.1 Without limiting any other remedies or any other paragraph of these terms, if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these terms (including by repeated minor breaches), we reserve the right to take any of the following actions, whether individually or in combination, and either with or without notice to you:
- modify your account or parts of your account otherwise suspend and/or terminate your access to our Services;
- modify and/or remove any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods that may be associated with your account;
- reset and/or modify any game progression or benefits and privileges associated with your account, such as any level or score you have reached in our Games.
- terminate or suspend your use of the Games (in which case we may share your name and email address and notify third parties, including Platform providers); or
- verify your information by requesting certain documents and refuse your requests to play the Games if we believe there is a reason to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the matters in relation to this Code of Conduct, including to exercise any of your rights, please contact us via email@example.com