MAG Interactive AB (publ) presents interim report Sep – Nov 2018
Focusing on multiplayer and investing in future growth
Comment from CEO in summary
“Our focus on multiplayer games is shown in the continued growth of Word Domination and the stable progress of Ruzzle and Quiz Duel. The important game contribution, i.e. sales minus marketing costs, increases by 11% in an otherwise weak quarter where mainly Paint Hit drops in revenues. Given the investments in technology and game development, combined with the results we see in our multiplayer games, I am confident that our streamlined strategy is the right path to a stronger profitability and growth for MAG over time.”
Daniel Hasselberg, CEO of MAG Interactive AB.
Summary of the period September until November 2018:
- The Group's Net sales for the period were 40,367 KSEK (52,990 KSEK), a decrease of 24% compared to the same period previous year. Net sales adjusted for currency effects is 37,871 KSEK
- The Group's game contribution for the period was 25,850 KSEK (23,236 KSEK), an increase of 11% compared to the same period the previous year
- Adjusted EBITDA for the period was 1,230 KSEK (2,454 KSEK)
- The costs for performance marketing in the period was 9,893 KSEK (17,748 KSEK)
- Daily and monthly active users (DAU and MAU) were 2.3 million and 9.9 million respectively during the quarter, an increase of 23% and 31% respectively compared to the same period last year. ARPDAU was 2.2 US $ cents (3.8 US $ cents)
- EBITDA for the period was 1,230 KSEK (-32,557 KSEK)
|Further reporting dates|
|Interim report September-February 2018/2019||10 April 2019|
|Interim report September-May 2018/2019||26 June 2019|
|Interim report September-August 2018/2019||23 October 2019|
Presentation & Report
The 23:rd of January 2019 at 10:00 CET, CEO Daniel Hasselberg and CFO Magnus Wiklander will hold a Twitch video cast call in English to present the interim report. Link to the Twitch feed www.twitch.com/maginteractive. More information and the full report are available at https://www.maginteractive.com/investors/investor-relations/reports/.
This announcement contains inside information pursuant to Article 7 of the EU Market Abuse Regulation relating to MAG Interactive AB (publ). The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out below, on January 23rd , 2019 at 08.00 CET.
For additional information, please contact:
Daniel Hasselberg / CEO / +46 (0)8 644 35 40 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Wiklander / CFO / +46 (0)8 644 35 40 / email@example.com